To process Academic Coursework for RID CEUs, RID requires the following documentation to be submitted AFTER the course is completed:
- Completed Academic Coursework form. Click here to access that form.
- Course Description and/or syllabus (uploaded to the form above).
- Transcript with a grade of “C” or better for the specific course (upload to the form above).
- College/University accreditation statement. This can be obtained by going to www.chea.org and searching their database. You can take a screenshot of this. Your college/university must be accredited through the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). Please upload to the form above.
** According to RID, the standard formula for determining the number of CEUs per course is as follows: 1.5 CEUs per credit hour for a course taken in a semester session. 1.0 CEUs per credit hour for a course taken in a quarter session.**
Once we have received all required documentation, we will invoice you the $25 processing fee.
Participant Initiated Non-RID Activity (PINRA)
For activities without RID CEUs pre-approved, all documentation must by submitted AND approved PRIOR to beginning the activity. RID requires the following documentation:
- Complete PINRA form. Click here to access that form.
- Flyer or activity description including educational objectives and presenter information (upload to the form above).
**Form submittal does not guarantee CEU approval. Once we have received your submission, we will email you.**
There is a $35 processing fee that will be invoiced upon activity completion. When we have received all documentation, we will invoice you for the processing fee.